17 mars 2008

Whistler Restos: Milestone's

We had a time in our life with Dave, where we were going to the Milestone's every time we were hungry and in Whistler (or in Whistler and hungry). So we can tell that the drummettes (improved chicken wings), available in only flavor, are super spicy, too hot for me.

I have a trouble with Milestone's menu. After 3 times there, I don't know what to choose. The first time I tried the ribs, which were pretty good, even if with ribs you end up with more bone than meat (not ideal if you're hungry). I also went for the half chicken-half ribs, which is maybe the best ratio meat/price.

The ambiance in the restaurant is strange, the decor looks like a unfinished factory. Who likes to eat in an unfinished factory? But I like the collection of paintings they have on the back wall: The Spoon, The Fork and the Knife. One day I'll buy it, if I've got money to spend.

It's nicer to eat in the lounge side, but I didn't say it was easier! The round tables are not really made for, so if you're sitting on the bench, you'll have to twist your body to get close to your plate. Be careful no to drop stuff on the floor !! :)

My vote: 2,5/5.

Aucun commentaire: