17 mars 2008

Whistler Restos: Ric's Mix

Ric's Mix is the other restaurant for night hungers. Their kitchen is open till 1 or 2am, and the cuisine is actually high-end cuisine.

Prices are definitely expensive, but we are dealing with 5 stars dishes here.

I ordered the risotto, because I felt like rice, and was kind of disappointed when I saw my plate coming. A super big plate with just a small ball of rice. What I thought in fact. The size of the plate was tricking me, I was full after eating 3/4 of the dish. Which was really good and tasty, no doubt about it.

I had good stuff for the money I spent!

Bad point: a bunch of loud Quebeckers at the next table, and the music just a bit too loud to be appreciated. We couldn't talk with Dave and were watching the ski movies on TV instead...

My vote: 3/5, but 4,5 for the food !!

Aucun commentaire: