17 mars 2008

Whistler Restos: Crêpe Montagne

Comme tout français qui se respecte, je me devais de tester la crêperie locale. And that's funny, because I was expecting the traditional "crêpe jambon-fromage", or "crêpe jambon-champignon". None of this, the main crêpes-dishes are big full crêps with big sauce and a lot of meat. An adaptation to the Canadian way to eat, where people only order one big dish and expect to be full at the end of it.

So I tried the Chicken Mushrooms Crème crêpe. And really surprised to find a full breast of chicken in my crêpe (ok, it was cut in pieces, of course!), I mean, not even in my crêpe, but in and on it!

After half of the crêpe I was more than full, and so didn't even think about ordering a second one, like I would normally do in France. The dishes were really good. Dave was impressed to try a French dish and really liked it.

Ok, si je dis que j'ai payé 20$ pour une seule crêpe, il y en a qui vont halluciner, mais c'est le cas. But even at 20$/crêpe, it's really worth it compared to the size of this thing !! But no dessert crêpe after, that's kind of sad...

My vote: 4,5/5, parce que ça fait plaisir d'avoir du service en français, que le service est d'ailleurs excellent, et que la crêpe aussi était excellente !!

Aucun commentaire: