17 mars 2008

Snow? Where? Baaah forget about it

For once in a long time (3 weeks), the snow report was announcing an optimistic 1cm of new snow. Actually yesterday night they had at least 4cm of snow in Whistler, I was sliding my way back to the car from the restaurant.

Anyway, today we didn't wake up early enough to enjoy this new snow. At 3pm everything was skied, even the trees. There are too many people on that mountain, even in the Double Black you en up in icy moguls... Disappointing. Dave told me a few years back you could enjoy the fresh snow for 2 or 3 days in a row. I only found one small run (2 turns) in the trees where only a few cinnamon rolls were there before me. Ouaouh !

Yesterday we were at 21 steps. In fact, I always try a new restaurant when I'm in Whistler, maybe I should start a category with my ratings of the restaurants in Whistler. But is it worth it? All these restaurants have to be the best, because if not they can't survive in the jungle of restaurants that Whistler is...

Okkk, I'll do it :D So here is a new category: restaurants.

Aucun commentaire: