31 mars 2008

Whistler Restos: GLC - Chicken Wings

I was at the GLC for the Balding for Dollars event (I never go to GLC, it's too busy I think), and , of course, we had some chicken wings.

I'm very very disappointed by the GLC's chicken wings. They don't look like wings, nor drummettes (I could say they don't look like chicken), and they are super dry.

I ordered the "wahoo chicken" too, just to see what the difference is. The wahoo chicken are pieces of chicken (are we sure it's chicken? weelllll) cooked in a pineapple sauce (very sweet), served with ginger as if we were in a japanese restaurant (and chopsticks too).

My vote for these chicken wings: 0.5/5. the honey garlic sauce tasted at least like honey.
My vote for the wahoo chicken: 2/5, I'm still not sure I was eating chicken...

Aucun commentaire: